What is the antonym of “foiblesse”?
The antonyms of foiblesse are strength and virtue. The antonyms strength and virtue convey a positive or admirable quality. It implies a lack of weakness, fault, or imperfection.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
The quality or state of being physically strong; the capacity to withstand force or pressure.
His strength allowed him to lift the heavy box with ease.
Behavior showing high moral standards.
Honesty, integrity, and kindness are some of the virtues that he values.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Strength is a physical quality that describes the capacity to withstand force or pressure.
- 2Virtue is a moral quality that describes behavior showing high moral standards.
Good things to know
- 1Enhance Vocabulary: Use strength and virtue to expand your vocabulary and express yourself more precisely.
- 2Inspire Self-Improvement: Incorporate these antonyms in conversations to inspire self-improvement and personal growth.
- 3Enrich Writing: Utilize these antonyms in writing to create vivid descriptions and compelling characters.
The antonyms have distinct nuances: Strength conveys physical capacity, while virtue denotes moral behavior. Use these words to enhance your vocabulary, inspire self-improvement, and enrich your writing by creating vivid descriptions and compelling characters.