What is the antonym of “fussy”?
The antonyms of fussy are undemanding and easygoing. The antonyms undemanding and easygoing convey a relaxed and flexible attitude. It implies a lack of fussiness, rigidity, or high standards.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Requiring little effort, skill, or attention; not difficult or challenging.
The task was so undemanding that he finished it in no time.
Relaxed, flexible, and tolerant; not easily upset or bothered.
She has an easygoing personality and rarely gets angry or stressed.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Undemanding describes something that requires little effort or attention, while easygoing describes someone who is relaxed and flexible.
- 2Undemanding is a complementary antonym, while easygoing is a gradable antonym.
Good things to know
- 1Describe People: Use undemanding and easygoing to describe people's personalities or attitudes.
- 2Discuss Tasks: Use undemanding to describe tasks that require little effort or attention.
- 3Negotiate: Use easygoing to describe someone's flexibility and willingness to compromise in negotiations.