The Opposite(Antonym) of “inconstruable”
The antonyms of inconstruable are construable, understandable, and comprehensible. These antonyms convey the opposite meaning of inconstruable, which means something that cannot be understood or comprehended.
Definitions and Examples of construable, understandable, comprehensible
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Capable of being interpreted or understood in a particular way.
The author's message was construable in different ways, depending on the reader's perspective.
Able to be comprehended or grasped mentally; clear or intelligible.
The teacher explained the concept in a simple way that made it understandable for everyone.
Able to be understood or grasped fully; intelligible.
The instructions were written in a way that was easy to follow and comprehensible for all users.
Key Differences: construable vs understandable vs comprehensible
- 1Construable refers to something that can be interpreted in a particular way.
- 2Understandable refers to something that can be grasped mentally and is clear.
- 3Comprehensible refers to something that can be fully understood and is intelligible.
Effective Usage of construable, understandable, comprehensible
- 1Academic Writing: Use these antonyms to express complex ideas and concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- 2Everyday Communication: Incorporate these antonyms in conversations to convey understanding or lack thereof.
- 3Learning Vocabulary: Utilize these antonyms to expand your vocabulary and improve your language skills.
The antonyms of inconstruable are construable, understandable, and comprehensible. These words have distinct nuances: Construable refers to interpretation, understandable refers to mental grasp, and comprehensible refers to full understanding. Use these antonyms to enhance academic writing, everyday communication, and learning vocabulary.