What is the antonym of “indisturbable”?
The antonyms of indisturbable are disturbable, perturbable, and excitable. These words convey the opposite meaning of being calm, composed, and unshakable in the face of stress or disturbance.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Easily agitated or upset; prone to being disturbed.
She is disturbable and gets anxious when things don't go according to plan.
Likely to be upset, agitated, or disturbed by something.
He is perturbable and can't handle criticism well.
Easily excited or aroused; prone to emotional reactions.
The children were excitable and couldn't sit still during the party.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Disturbable refers to someone who is easily agitated or upset.
- 2Perturbable describes someone who is likely to be upset, agitated, or disturbed by something.
- 3Excitable refers to someone who is easily excited or aroused and prone to emotional reactions.
Good things to know
- 1Enhance Vocabulary: Use these antonyms to expand your vocabulary and communicate more effectively.
- 2Improve Writing: Incorporate these words in your writing to add depth and nuance to your characters and descriptions.
- 3Develop Emotional Intelligence: Learn to recognize and express different emotions by using these antonyms in conversations and self-reflection.
The antonyms of indisturbable are disturbable, perturbable, and excitable. These words describe people who are easily agitated, upset, or prone to emotional reactions. Use these words to enhance your vocabulary, improve your writing, and develop emotional intelligence.