What is the antonym of “inhabile”?
The antonyms of inhabile are skillful, competent, and adept. These words describe someone who is capable, proficient, and skilled in a particular task or activity.
See all the antonyms of “inhabile”
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Having or showing skill; expert.
She is a skillful artist who can create beautiful paintings with ease.
Having the necessary ability, knowledge, or skill to do something successfully.
He is a competent engineer who can design complex structures with ease.
Very skilled or proficient at something.
She is an adept musician who can play multiple instruments with ease.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Skillful implies a high level of expertise and proficiency in a particular task or activity.
- 2Competent suggests having the necessary ability, knowledge, or skill to do something successfully.
- 3Adept conveys a sense of mastery and exceptional skill in a particular area.
Good things to know
- 1Job Interviews: Use these antonyms to describe your skills and abilities during job interviews.
- 2Performance Reviews: Use these antonyms to evaluate the skills and abilities of employees during performance reviews.
- 3Sports Commentary: Use these antonyms to describe the skills and abilities of athletes during sports commentary.