What is the antonym of “inponderable”?
The antonyms of inponderable are measurable, quantifiable, and calculable. These words describe things that can be measured, quantified, or calculated.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Able to be measured or assessed.
The success of the project was measurable by the number of customers who purchased the product.
Able to be expressed or measured as a quantity.
The impact of the new policy was quantifiable in terms of the reduction in costs.
Able to be determined or estimated by mathematical means.
The risk of the investment was calculable based on the historical data.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Measurable refers to something that can be measured or assessed.
- 2Quantifiable refers to something that can be expressed or measured as a quantity.
- 3Calculable refers to something that can be determined or estimated by mathematical means.
Good things to know
- 1Science and Mathematics: Use these antonyms to describe scientific phenomena and mathematical concepts.
- 2Business and Economics: Utilize these antonyms to discuss financial performance and market trends.
- 3Academic Writing: Incorporate these antonyms in academic writing to demonstrate precision and clarity.
The antonyms measurable, quantifiable, and calculable describe things that can be measured, quantified, or calculated. Use these words in science, mathematics, business, economics, and academic writing to convey precision and clarity.