What is the antonym of “intervert”?
The antonyms of intervert are evert, turn out, and right. These words have different meanings and can be used in various contexts.
See all the antonyms of “intervert”
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
To turn inside out or outwardly; to invert.
The gymnast had to evert her feet to perform the perfect landing.
The party turned out to be a huge success, with everyone having a great time.
In accordance with what is good, proper, or just.
It's not fair that some people have more privileges than others. Everyone should have an equal right to opportunities.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Evert is the opposite of intervert and means to turn inside out or outwardly.
- 2Turn out is a relational antonym that describes the result or outcome of a situation.
- 3Right is a gradable antonym that means in accordance with what is good, proper, or just.
Good things to know
- 1Enhance Vocabulary: Use these antonyms to expand your vocabulary and express yourself more accurately.
- 2Improve Writing: Incorporate these words in your writing to make it more descriptive and engaging.
- 3Enrich Learning: Use these antonyms to teach others and learn new concepts.