The Opposite(Antonym) of “intragroup”
The antonym of intragroup is intergroup and external. The antonyms intergroup and external refer to relationships between different groups, while intragroup refers to relationships within a group.
Explore all Antonyms of “intragroup”
Definitions and Examples of intergroup, external
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Relating to or involving relationships between different groups.
The company's intergroup communication strategy aimed to improve collaboration between departments.
Relating to or existing on the outside; coming from or relating to a source outside a group or organization.
The external factors that affected the company's performance included economic conditions and market trends.
Key Differences: intergroup vs external
- 1Intergroup refers to relationships between different groups, while intragroup refers to relationships within a group.
- 2External refers to factors or sources that are outside a group or organization, while intragroup and intergroup refer to relationships within or between groups.
Effective Usage of intergroup, external
- 1Social Psychology: Use intragroup and intergroup to describe social dynamics and relationships within and between groups.
- 2Business Communication: Use external to describe factors or sources that are outside a company or organization.
- 3Academic Writing: Incorporate these antonyms in research papers and essays to demonstrate a nuanced understanding of concepts and relationships.
The antonyms have distinct meanings: Intergroup refers to relationships between different groups, external refers to factors or sources outside a group or organization, and intragroup refers to relationships within a group. Use these words in social psychology, business communication, and academic writing to convey precise meanings and demonstrate a nuanced understanding of concepts and relationships.