What is the antonym of “jeoparded”?
The antonyms of jeoparded are secured, protected, and safeguarded. These antonyms convey the idea of safety, protection, and security.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Protected against danger, damage, or harm.
The valuable items were secured in a safe place.
Kept safe from harm or injury.
The endangered species were protected by the government.
Protected from harm or damage.
The confidential information was safeguarded by the company.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Secured implies that something is protected against danger, damage, or harm.
- 2Protected suggests that something is kept safe from harm or injury.
- 3Safeguarded conveys the idea of protection from harm or damage.
Good things to know
- 1Security: Use these antonyms to describe the level of safety and protection of a place or object.
- 2Insurance: Incorporate these antonyms in conversations related to insurance policies and coverage.
- 3Safety Measures: Utilize these antonyms to discuss safety measures and precautions in various settings.
The antonyms secured, protected, and safeguarded convey the idea of safety, protection, and security. Use these words to describe the level of safety and protection of a place or object, discuss insurance policies and coverage, and talk about safety measures and precautions in various settings.