What is the antonym of “juggled”?
The antonyms of juggled are drop and mismanage. The antonyms drop and mismanage convey the opposite meaning of juggled, which is to handle something skillfully or manage multiple tasks effectively.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
To let something fall from one's hand or from a higher position.
He accidentally dropped his phone and cracked the screen.
To handle something poorly or inefficiently, resulting in negative consequences.
The company went bankrupt because the CEO mismanaged its finances.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Drop refers to accidentally letting go of something, while juggled implies handling something skillfully.
- 2Mismanage implies poor handling or inefficiency, while juggled implies effective management of multiple tasks.
Good things to know
- 1Enhance Vocabulary: Use these antonyms to expand your vocabulary and express ideas more accurately.
- 2Improve Writing: Incorporate these antonyms in writing to create contrast and add depth to your work.
- 3Enrich Conversation: Utilize these antonyms in conversations to express ideas more clearly and effectively.
The antonyms of juggled are drop and mismanage. Drop refers to accidentally letting go of something, while juggled implies handling something skillfully. Mismanage implies poor handling or inefficiency, while juggled implies effective management of multiple tasks. Use these antonyms to enhance your vocabulary, improve your writing, and enrich your conversations.