What is the antonym of “latentness”?
The antonyms of latentness are activity and manifestation. The antonyms activity and manifestation convey the opposite meaning of something being hidden or dormant. They imply a state of being active, visible, or apparent.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
The state or quality of being active; the condition of doing something.
The activity in the city never stops, even at night.
An event, action, or object that clearly shows or embodies something, especially a theory or an abstract idea.
The sudden manifestation of his talent surprised everyone.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Activity refers to the state of being active or doing something.
- 2Manifestation refers to an event, action, or object that clearly shows or embodies something.
Good things to know
- 1Enhance Writing: Use activity and manifestation to add variety to your writing.
- 2Improve Vocabulary: Incorporate these antonyms in your vocabulary to expand your knowledge.
- 3Enrich Conversation: Utilize these words in conversations to express yourself more effectively.
The antonyms have distinct nuances: Activity conveys the state of being active, while manifestation refers to an event, action, or object that clearly shows something. Use these words to enhance writing, improve vocabulary, and enrich conversations by expressing yourself more effectively.