What is the antonym of “litigiousness”?
The antonyms of litigiousness are amicability, conciliation, and peacefulness. The antonyms amicability, conciliation, and peacefulness convey a positive or harmonious state of being. It implies a lack of conflict, disagreement, or hostility.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
A friendly and agreeable disposition; the quality of being pleasant and easy to get along with.
Despite their differences, they managed to maintain an atmosphere of amicability throughout the negotiations.
The act of bringing two opposing parties together and resolving their differences; the process of making peace.
The mediator's role is to facilitate conciliation between the disputing parties and help them reach a mutually acceptable solution.
The state of being calm, tranquil, and free from disturbance or conflict.
The sound of waves crashing against the shore had a peaceful effect on her mind and helped her relax.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Amicability refers to a friendly and agreeable disposition, while conciliation denotes the act of bringing two opposing parties together and resolving their differences.
- 2Peacefulness describes a state of being calm, tranquil, and free from disturbance or conflict.
Good things to know
- 1Conflict Resolution: Use amicability and conciliation to resolve conflicts and bring opposing parties together.
- 2Positive Communication: Incorporate antonyms in conversations to promote positivity and harmony.
- 3Meditation and Relaxation: Utilize peacefulness to describe a state of calmness and tranquility in meditation and relaxation practices.