What is the antonym of “lutulent”?
The antonyms of lutulent are clear, transparent, and lucid. These antonyms describe something that is easy to see through, understand, or perceive. They convey a sense of clarity and simplicity.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Easy to see, hear, or understand; free from obscurity or ambiguity.
The instructions were clear and concise, making it easy for everyone to follow.
Allowing light to pass through so that objects behind can be distinctly seen; easy to perceive or detect.
The glass was transparent, and we could see the fish swimming in the aquarium.
Clear and easily understood; rational or sane.
The professor's explanation was lucid and straightforward, making it easy for the students to grasp the concept.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Clear refers to something that is easy to see, hear, or understand.
- 2Transparent describes something that allows light to pass through and is easy to perceive or detect.
- 3Lucid refers to something that is clear and easily understood, often in a rational or sane manner.
Good things to know
- 1Writing: Use these antonyms to describe ideas, concepts, or arguments in a clear and concise manner.
- 2Speaking: Incorporate these antonyms in conversations to express thoughts and opinions effectively.
- 3Science: Use transparent to describe materials that allow light to pass through, such as glass or water.
The antonyms of lutulent are clear, transparent, and lucid. These words describe something that is easy to see through, understand, or perceive. Use these antonyms to improve writing, speaking, and scientific communication by expressing ideas, concepts, and arguments in a clear and concise manner.