What is the antonym of “manque”?
The antonyms of manque are fulfilled, satisfied, and successful. These antonyms convey a sense of completion, contentment, and achievement, which is the opposite of the feeling of manque.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Feeling satisfied and happy because of one's achievements or experiences.
After completing his first marathon, he felt fulfilled and proud of himself.
Feeling contented and pleased with what one has or has achieved.
She was satisfied with her performance in the exam and knew she had done her best.
Having achieved one's desired goals or outcomes.
After years of hard work, he finally became a successful businessman and achieved financial stability.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Fulfilled implies a sense of satisfaction and happiness due to one's achievements or experiences.
- 2Satisfied conveys a feeling of contentment and pleasure with what one has or has achieved.
- 3Successful denotes having achieved one's desired goals or outcomes.
Good things to know
- 1Express Gratitude: Use fulfilled, satisfied, and successful to express gratitude for one's accomplishments.
- 2Set Goals: Incorporate these antonyms in goal-setting to strive for a sense of fulfillment, satisfaction, and success.
- 3Encourage Others: Utilize these antonyms to encourage others to pursue their dreams and achieve their goals.
The antonyms of manque convey a sense of completion, contentment, and achievement. Use fulfilled, satisfied, and successful to express gratitude, set goals, and encourage others to pursue their dreams.