What is the antonym of “misaffected”?
The antonyms of misaffected are loyal and contented. The antonyms loyal and contented convey a positive emotional state. It implies a feeling of satisfaction, happiness, or loyalty.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Having or showing complete and constant support for someone or something.
She remained loyal to her best friend even when others turned against her.
Feeling happy and satisfied with one's life or situation.
After achieving her goals, she felt contented and at peace with herself.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Loyal describes a person who is faithful and committed to someone or something.
- 2Contented describes a person who is happy and satisfied with their life or situation.
Good things to know
- 1Express Gratitude: Use loyal and contented to express gratitude and appreciation.
- 2Describe Relationships: Use loyal to describe a person's commitment to someone or something. Use contented to describe a person's satisfaction with their life or situation.
- 3Enrich Writing: Utilize these antonyms in narratives to create relatable characters and compelling stories.
The antonyms have distinct nuances: Loyal conveys faithfulness and commitment, while contented refers to happiness and satisfaction. Use these words to express gratitude, describe relationships, and enrich writing by creating relatable characters and compelling narratives.