What is the antonym of “misdescriptive”?
The antonym of misdescriptive is accurate, correct, and truthful. The antonyms accurate, correct, and truthful convey a positive or factual meaning. It implies that the information provided is correct, precise, and free from errors.
See all the antonyms of “misdescriptive”
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Free from errors, mistakes, or flaws; correct and precise.
The scientist's research was accurate and based on reliable data.
In accordance with fact, truth, or standards; free from error or mistake.
The teacher's answer was correct and matched the solution in the textbook.
Honest and accurate in conveying information or facts.
The witness's testimony was truthful and helped the jury reach a verdict.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Accurate emphasizes precision and correctness.
- 2Correct emphasizes adherence to standards and truthfulness.
- 3Truthful emphasizes honesty and accuracy in conveying information.
Good things to know
- 1Academic Writing: Use accurate, correct, and truthful to provide factual and reliable information.
- 2Professional Communication: Incorporate antonyms in emails, reports, and presentations to convey accurate and precise information.
- 3Everyday Conversation: Utilize these antonyms to express the truth and avoid miscommunication.