What is the antonym of “modeled”?
The antonyms of modeled are misshapen and deformed. These words describe something that is not shaped or formed correctly, often resulting in an unattractive or abnormal appearance.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Not having the natural or normal shape or form; distorted or twisted out of shape.
The vase was misshapen and lopsided, making it difficult to stand upright.
Having an unnatural or abnormal shape or form, often due to injury, disease, or genetic factors.
The baby was born with a deformed foot, which required surgery to correct.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Misshapen refers to something that is distorted or twisted out of shape, often due to an error in manufacturing or construction.
- 2Deformed refers to something that has an unnatural or abnormal shape or form, often due to injury, disease, or genetic factors.
Good things to know
- 1Art and Design: Use these antonyms to describe the quality of a sculpture, painting, or other artwork.
- 2Product Reviews: Incorporate these antonyms in product reviews to describe the quality of a product's design or construction.
- 3Medical Contexts: Use deformed to describe physical abnormalities caused by injury, disease, or genetic factors.