What is the antonym of “molder”?
The antonyms of molder are flourish, thrive, and bloom. The antonyms flourish, thrive, and bloom convey a positive or prosperous state. It implies growth, development, and success.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
To grow or develop in a healthy or vigorous way; to prosper or thrive.
The company began to flourish after implementing new marketing strategies.
To grow or develop well; to be successful or make steady progress.
The business thrived under the leadership of the new CEO.
To grow or develop in a healthy or vigorous way; to flourish or thrive.
The garden bloomed with colorful flowers in the spring.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Flourish emphasizes growth and development in a healthy or vigorous way.
- 2Thrive emphasizes being successful or making steady progress.
- 3Bloom emphasizes flourishing or thriving in a beautiful or colorful way.
Good things to know
- 1Business: Use flourish and thrive to describe the growth and success of a business.
- 2Gardening: Use bloom to describe the colorful and beautiful growth of flowers.
- 3Personal Development: Use these antonyms to describe personal growth and development.
The antonyms have distinct nuances: Flourish emphasizes growth and development, thrive emphasizes success and progress, and bloom emphasizes beauty and color. Use these words to describe business growth, gardening, and personal development.