The Opposite(Antonym) of “nonconcurrency”
The antonyms of nonconcurrency are concurrency, coincidence, and agreement. These antonyms convey the idea of two or more things happening at the same time or in agreement with each other.
Definitions and Examples of concurrency, coincidence, agreement
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
The fact of two or more events or circumstances occurring at the same time.
The concert and the football game were scheduled at the same time, causing concurrency issues for fans.
A remarkable concurrence of events or circumstances without apparent causal connection.
It was a coincidence that we both wore the same shirt on the same day.
Harmony or accordance in opinion or feeling; a position or result reached by negotiation.
After much discussion, they finally reached an agreement on the terms of the contract.
Key Differences: concurrency vs coincidence vs agreement
- 1Concurrency refers to two or more events happening at the same time.
- 2Coincidence refers to two or more events happening without any apparent causal connection.
- 3Agreement refers to two or more parties coming to a mutual understanding or decision.
Effective Usage of concurrency, coincidence, agreement
- 1In Mathematics: Use nonconcurrency to describe lines that do not intersect.
- 2In Business: Use agreement to describe a contract or deal between two parties.
- 3In Daily Life: Use coincidence to describe unexpected events that happen at the same time.
The antonyms of nonconcurrency are concurrency, coincidence, and agreement. Use these words to describe events that happen at the same time, unexpected events that happen together, or mutual understanding between two parties.