Definitions and Examples of depraved, corrupt, perverted
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Morally corrupt, wicked, or perverted.
The serial killer's depraved actions shocked the entire nation.
Dishonest or immoral; willing to use power for personal gain.
The politician was accused of being corrupt and accepting bribes from lobbyists.
Having or showing sexual behavior that is considered abnormal or deviant.
The teacher was arrested for possessing perverted images of children on his computer.
Key Differences: depraved vs corrupt vs perverted
- 1Depraved refers to a person who is morally corrupt or wicked.
- 2Corrupt refers to a person who is dishonest or willing to use power for personal gain.
- 3Perverted refers to a person who has abnormal or deviant sexual behavior.
Effective Usage of depraved, corrupt, perverted
- 1Vocabulary Building: Learn these antonyms to expand your vocabulary and improve your writing skills.
- 2Moral Discussions: Use these words in discussions about ethics and morality.
- 3Legal Contexts: These antonyms can be used in legal contexts to describe criminal behavior.
The antonyms of nondepraved are depraved, corrupt, and perverted. These words describe people or actions that are morally corrupt, dishonest, or wicked. Use these words to expand your vocabulary, engage in moral discussions, and describe criminal behavior in legal contexts.