What is the antonym of “artificialness”?
The antonym of artificialness is naturalness and genuineness. The antonyms naturalness and genuineness convey a sense of authenticity and lack of artificiality.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
The quality or state of being natural, free from artificiality or pretense.
The beauty of the garden lies in its naturalness, with no artificial elements added.
The quality or state of being genuine, authentic, or sincere.
Her genuineness and honesty won the hearts of everyone around her.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Naturalness refers to the quality or state of being natural, free from artificiality or pretense.
- 2Genuineness refers to the quality or state of being genuine, authentic, or sincere.
Good things to know
- 1In Personal Development: Use these antonyms to describe personal qualities that are authentic and free from artificiality.
- 2In Environmentalism: Use naturalness to describe environments that are free from human intervention.
- 3In Marketing: Use genuineness to describe products that are authentic and not artificially created.