What is the antonym of “asininely”?
The antonyms of asininely are intelligently and wisely. The antonyms intelligently and wisely convey a positive or smart way of thinking or behaving. It implies a level of intelligence, knowledge, or good judgment.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
In a smart or clever manner; using good judgment and reasoning.
She solved the complex math problem intelligently and quickly.
In a way that shows good judgment, common sense, and practicality.
He wisely invested his money in a diverse portfolio to minimize risk.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Intelligently describes a way of thinking or behaving that is smart, clever, and uses good judgment and reasoning.
- 2Wisely describes a way of thinking or behaving that shows good judgment, common sense, and practicality.
Good things to know
- 1Enhance Communication: Use intelligently and wisely to express smart and thoughtful actions or decisions.
- 2Show Respect: Incorporate antonyms in conversations to demonstrate respect for someone's intelligence or good judgment.
- 3Enrich Writing: Utilize these antonyms in writing to create a more nuanced and descriptive narrative.
The antonyms have distinct nuances: Intelligently conveys smart and clever thinking, while wisely denotes good judgment, common sense, and practicality. Use these words to enhance communication, show respect for someone's intelligence or good judgment, and enrich writing by creating a more nuanced and descriptive narrative.