What is the antonym of “blocker”?
The antonym of blocker is facilitator, aid, and assistance. The antonyms facilitator, aid, and assistance convey a positive connotation. It implies that something is helping or making a process easier.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
A person or thing that makes an action or process easier.
The teacher acted as a facilitator during the group project, guiding the students towards their goals.
Something that helps or assists in achieving a goal.
The new software was a great aid to the team's productivity, allowing them to complete tasks more efficiently.
The act of helping or supporting someone in need.
The company offered financial assistance to employees affected by the pandemic, helping them to cover their expenses.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Facilitator is a person or thing that makes a process easier.
- 2Aid is something that helps in achieving a goal.
- 3Assistance is the act of helping or supporting someone in need.
Good things to know
- 1Business: Use facilitator to describe a tool or person that makes a process easier.
- 2Education: Use aid to describe a tool or resource that helps students learn.
- 3Social Services: Use assistance to describe the act of helping or supporting someone in need.
The antonyms have distinct nuances: Facilitator makes a process easier, aid helps achieve a goal, and assistance is the act of helping someone in need. Use these words in different contexts such as business, education, and social services to convey a positive connotation.