What is the antonym of “brawn”?
The antonyms of brawn are weakness and feebleness. These words describe a lack of physical strength or power.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
The state or condition of lacking physical strength or power.
Due to his illness, he experienced weakness in his arms and legs.
The quality or state of being physically weak or frail.
As she grew older, she noticed a gradual feebleness in her body.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Weakness is a general term that describes a lack of physical strength or power.
- 2Feebleness is a more specific term that describes a state of physical weakness or frailty.
Good things to know
- 1Physical Health: Use these antonyms to describe physical conditions or limitations.
- 2Sports and Fitness: Incorporate these words when discussing physical abilities and limitations.
- 3Metaphorical Usage: Use these words to describe non-physical limitations or weaknesses.
The antonyms of brawn are weakness and feebleness, which describe a lack of physical strength or power. While weakness is a general term, feebleness is more specific and describes a state of physical weakness or frailty. These words can be used to describe physical health, sports and fitness, or metaphorically to describe non-physical limitations or weaknesses.