What is the antonym of “clamatory”?
The antonyms of clamatory are doubtful, negative, and uncertain. These words convey the opposite meaning of clamatory, which means expressing something in a confident and forceful way.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Feeling uncertain or unsure about something.
He was doubtful about the success of his business venture.
Expressing or implying the opposite of something; not positive or constructive.
The feedback he received from his boss was negative and demotivating.
Not able to be relied on; not known or definite.
The outcome of the election was uncertain until the final results were announced.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Doubtful implies a lack of confidence or trust in something.
- 2Negative implies an opposing view or opinion.
- 3Uncertain implies a lack of knowledge or information about something.
Good things to know
- 1Improve Writing: Use these antonyms to add variety and depth to your writing.
- 2Enhance Vocabulary: Learn and use these words to expand your vocabulary.
- 3Improve Communication: Use these antonyms to express different shades of meaning and convey your thoughts more accurately.
The antonyms of clamatory are doubtful, negative, and uncertain. These words have distinct meanings and can be used to improve writing, enhance vocabulary, and improve communication by expressing different shades of meaning.