What is the antonym of “compagnie”?
The antonyms of compagnie in French are individual and solo. The antonyms individual and solo convey a sense of being alone or independent.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
A single person or thing, separate from others in a group.
He prefers to work as an individual rather than in a team.
She has her own individual style that sets her apart from others.
Performed by one person alone.
He played a solo on his guitar during the concert.
She enjoys taking solo trips to explore new places.
He sang the song solo, without any backup singers.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Individual refers to a single person or thing, while compagnie refers to a group of people or a company.
- 2Solo refers to something done alone, while compagnie implies being with others.
Good things to know
- 1Enhance Vocabulary: Use individual and solo to expand your French vocabulary.
- 2Express Preferences: Use these antonyms to express whether you prefer working alone or in a group.
- 3Enrich Writing: Utilize these words in writing to create nuanced descriptions of characters and settings.
The antonyms of compagnie in French are individual and solo. Use individual to refer to a single person or thing, and solo to describe something done alone. These words can be used to enhance your French vocabulary, express preferences, and enrich your writing.