What is the antonym of “conservatively”?
The antonyms of conservatively are radically and liberally. The antonym radically implies a significant change or departure from the norm, while liberally suggests a more open-minded or permissive approach.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
In a way that is different from the usual or traditional way; extremely or fundamentally.
The company decided to radically change its business model to adapt to the new market demands.
In a way that is open-minded, permissive, or generous.
She believes in liberally giving to charity and helping those in need.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Radically implies a significant change or departure from the norm, while conservatively suggests a cautious or traditional approach.
- 2Liberally suggests a more open-minded or permissive approach, while conservatively implies a more cautious or restrained approach.
Good things to know
- 1Politics: Use these antonyms to describe different political ideologies or approaches.
- 2Business: Utilize these antonyms to describe different business strategies or management styles.
- 3Social Issues: Incorporate these antonyms to discuss different attitudes towards social issues such as immigration, healthcare, or education.
The antonyms of conservatively are radically and liberally. Use radically to describe a significant change or departure from the norm, and liberally to suggest a more open-minded or permissive approach. These antonyms can be used to describe different political ideologies, business strategies, or attitudes towards social issues.