What is the antonym of “copesetic”?
The word copesetic means satisfactory or acceptable. The antonyms of copesetic are unsatisfactory, unacceptable, and bad. These words convey a negative connotation and imply that something is not up to the expected standards.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Not meeting the expected standards or requirements; inadequate or substandard.
The quality of the product was unsatisfactory, and the customers demanded a refund.
Not meeting the required or desired standards; not suitable or appropriate.
His behavior was unacceptable in a professional setting, and he was fired from his job.
Of poor quality or low standard; not good or favorable.
The weather was bad on the day of the picnic, and they had to cancel the event.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Unsatisfactory implies that something does not meet the expected standards or requirements.
- 2Unacceptable implies that something is not suitable or appropriate.
- 3Bad implies that something is of poor quality or low standard.
Good things to know
- 1Express Displeasure: Use unsatisfactory, unacceptable, and bad to express dissatisfaction with a product or service.
- 2Provide Feedback: Incorporate these antonyms in feedback to communicate areas of improvement.
- 3Evaluate Performance: Utilize these words to evaluate the performance of an individual or organization.
The antonyms of copesetic are unsatisfactory, unacceptable, and bad. These words convey a negative connotation and imply that something is not up to the expected standards. Use these words to express displeasure, provide feedback, and evaluate performance.