Definitions and Examples of solution, answer, way out
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
A means of resolving a problem or difficulty.
After much brainstorming, they finally found a solution to the issue.
A response to a question or problem.
He was stumped by the riddle until he finally found the answer.
Key Differences: solution vs answer vs way out
- 1Solution implies a method or plan to resolve a problem.
- 2Answer implies a response to a question or problem.
- 3Way out implies an escape or exit from a difficult or unpleasant situation.
Effective Usage of solution, answer, way out
- 1Problem-Solving: Use solution and answer to describe ways to overcome challenges.
- 2Decision-Making: Use way out to describe options for escaping a difficult situation.
- 3Vocabulary Building: Incorporate these antonyms in writing and speaking to expand your vocabulary.
The antonyms of dilemma convey a sense of resolution or escape from a difficult situation. Solution implies a method or plan to resolve a problem, answer implies a response to a question or problem, and way out implies an escape or exit from a difficult or unpleasant situation. Use these words to enhance problem-solving, decision-making, and vocabulary building.