Definitions and Examples of agree, concur, harmonize
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
To have the same opinion, belief, or view as someone else.
I agree with you that the movie was amazing.
To be of the same opinion or to agree with someone else's opinion.
I concur with your assessment of the situation.
To be in agreement or to blend well together.
The colors of the painting harmonize beautifully with each other.
Key Differences: agree vs concur vs harmonize
- 1Agree is used when two or more people have the same opinion or belief.
- 2Concur is used when someone agrees with another person's opinion.
- 3Harmonize is used when things blend well together or are in agreement.
Effective Usage of agree, concur, harmonize
- 1Debate: Use these antonyms to express disagreement or agreement in debates or discussions.
- 2Negotiation: Use these antonyms to reach a consensus or agreement in negotiations.
- 3Music: Use harmonize to describe how different musical notes blend well together.
The antonyms of disagree are agree, concur, and harmonize. Use agree when two or more people have the same opinion, concur when someone agrees with another person's opinion, and harmonize when things blend well together or are in agreement. These antonyms can be used in debates, negotiations, and music.