Definitions and Examples of harmonize, agree, concur
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
To bring into agreement or make consistent.
The choir members practiced for hours to harmonize their voices and create a beautiful melody.
To have the same opinion or reach a mutual understanding.
After discussing the issue, they finally agreed on a solution that worked for everyone.
To express agreement or approval.
The board members concurred with the CEO's decision to expand the company's operations overseas.
Key Differences: harmonize vs agree vs concur
- 1Harmonize refers to bringing things into agreement or consistency.
- 2Agree implies having the same opinion or reaching a mutual understanding.
- 3Concur means expressing agreement or approval.
Effective Usage of harmonize, agree, concur
- 1Communication: Use these antonyms to express agreement or disagreement in conversations.
- 2Music: Incorporate harmonize in discussions about music to describe the process of creating a pleasing sound.
- 3Negotiations: Use agree and concur in business negotiations to reach a mutually beneficial outcome.
The antonyms of disharmonise are harmonize, agree, and concur. These words convey the opposite meaning of disharmonise and can be used in various contexts such as communication, music, and negotiations.