What is the antonym of “disproportionable”?
The antonyms of disproportionable are proportionate, balanced, and equal. These antonyms convey the idea of being in harmony, balance, or symmetry.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Corresponding in size, amount, or degree to something else.
The punishment should be proportionate to the crime committed.
Being in a state of equilibrium; having equal distribution of weight, amount, or force.
A balanced diet is essential for maintaining good health.
Having the same quantity, size, value, or status as something else.
All citizens should have equal rights and opportunities.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Proportionate refers to the correspondence in size, amount, or degree to something else.
- 2Balanced implies a state of equilibrium and equal distribution of weight, amount, or force.
- 3Equal denotes having the same quantity, size, value, or status as something else.
Good things to know
- 1Mathematics: Use proportionate to describe the relationship between two quantities.
- 2Health: Incorporate balanced in conversations about healthy lifestyles and diets.
- 3Equality: Use equal to advocate for equal rights and opportunities for all.
The antonyms of disproportionable convey the idea of being in harmony, balance, or symmetry. Proportionate refers to correspondence, balanced implies equilibrium, and equal denotes sameness. Use these words in mathematics, health, and equality contexts to enhance communication and understanding.