What is the antonym of “disprovable”?
The antonym of disprovable are provable, demonstrable, and established. These antonyms convey the opposite meaning of disprovable which means that something cannot be proven or demonstrated.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Capable of being proven or demonstrated.
The theory was provable through a series of experiments and observations.
Able to be shown or proven.
The results were demonstrable through a clear and concise presentation of data.
Accepted or recognized as true or reliable.
The company had an established reputation for quality and reliability.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Provable refers to something that can be proven through evidence or experimentation.
- 2Demonstrable refers to something that can be shown or proven through a clear presentation of data or facts.
- 3Established refers to something that is widely accepted or recognized as true or reliable.
Good things to know
- 1Academic Writing: Use these antonyms to express contrasting ideas in research papers and essays.
- 2Scientific Research: Utilize these antonyms to describe the validity and reliability of scientific studies and experiments.
- 3Legal Proceedings: Incorporate these antonyms to describe the strength of evidence in legal cases.
The antonyms of disprovable are provable, demonstrable, and established. These words convey the opposite meaning of disprovable which means that something cannot be proven or demonstrated. Use these antonyms in academic writing, scientific research, and legal proceedings to express contrasting ideas and describe the validity and reliability of evidence.