Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Producing good or helpful results; having a positive effect.
Eating fruits and vegetables is beneficial for your health.
Providing an advantage or benefit; favorable.
Having a college degree can be advantageous when applying for jobs.
Giving aid or assistance; useful.
My neighbor was helpful in fixing my car when it broke down.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Beneficial emphasizes the positive effects of something.
- 2Advantageous implies that something provides an advantage or benefit.
- 3Helpful suggests that something is useful or provides aid or assistance.
Good things to know
- 1In Business: Use these antonyms to describe the benefits of a product or service.
- 2In Daily Life: Incorporate these words to express gratitude or appreciation for something that has been helpful or beneficial.
- 3In Writing: Utilize these antonyms to create persuasive arguments or to describe the advantages of a particular course of action.
The antonyms of disserving are beneficial, advantageous, and helpful. These words convey a positive or favorable meaning, implying that something is advantageous, useful, or beneficial. Use these words to describe the benefits of a product or service, express gratitude or appreciation, or create persuasive arguments.