What is the antonym of “dubiety”?
The antonyms of dubiety are certainty, confidence, and assurance. These words convey a sense of trust, conviction, and belief in something.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
The state of being completely confident or sure about something.
She had certainty that she would pass the exam because she had studied hard.
A feeling of self-assurance arising from one's appreciation of one's own abilities or qualities.
He spoke with confidence during the presentation and impressed the audience.
A promise or pledge given with confidence; a guarantee.
The company gave assurance that their products were of high quality and would last for years.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Certainty is the state of being completely confident or sure about something.
- 2Confidence is a feeling of self-assurance arising from one's appreciation of one's own abilities or qualities.
- 3Assurance is a promise or pledge given with confidence; a guarantee.
Good things to know
- 1Express Belief: Use certainty, confidence, and assurance to express your belief in something.
- 2Build Trust: Incorporate these antonyms in conversations to build trust and credibility.
- 3Negotiate Effectively: Utilize these words to negotiate effectively and convey your message with confidence.
The antonyms have distinct nuances: Certainty conveys complete confidence, confidence denotes self-assurance, and assurance refers to a promise or guarantee. Use these words to express belief, build trust, and negotiate effectively.