What is the antonym of “faulty”?
The antonyms of faulty are flawless, perfect, and impeccable. These antonyms convey a positive or ideal state, implying that something is without error or defect.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Without any imperfections or defects; perfect.
Her performance was flawless and earned her a standing ovation.
Having all the required or desirable elements, qualities, or characteristics; as good as it is possible to be.
The weather was perfect for a picnic - sunny, warm, and with a light breeze.
In accordance with the highest standards of propriety; faultless.
His manners were impeccable - he always knew the right thing to say and do.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Flawless implies perfection without any errors or defects.
- 2Perfect suggests that something has all the desired qualities or characteristics.
- 3Impeccable refers to something that is faultless and in accordance with high standards of propriety.
Good things to know
- 1Writing: Use these antonyms to describe products, services, or experiences in a positive light.
- 2Speaking: Incorporate these antonyms in conversations to express admiration or approval.
- 3Learning: Use these antonyms to expand your vocabulary and improve your English skills.
The antonyms of faulty are flawless, perfect, and impeccable. These words convey a positive or ideal state, implying that something is without error or defect. Use these antonyms in writing to describe products, services, or experiences positively, in speaking to express admiration or approval, and in learning to expand your vocabulary and improve your English skills.