What is the antonym of “federated”?
The antonyms of federated are disunited, divided, and separate. These words convey the opposite meaning of being united or joined together.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Not united; separated or divided.
The team was disunited and could not agree on a strategy.
Separated into parts or groups; not united.
The country was divided on the issue of immigration.
Not joined or connected; distinct or different from something else.
The company had to keep its finances separate from its personal accounts.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Disunited implies a lack of unity or agreement among people or groups.
- 2Divided suggests that something is split into parts or factions that are not united.
- 3Separate means that things are not joined or connected and are distinct or different from each other.
Good things to know
- 1Politics: Use these antonyms to describe the state of a country or political party.
- 2Business: Incorporate these words to describe the state of a company or organization.
- 3Social Issues: Utilize these antonyms to describe the state of a community or group of people.
The antonyms of federated are disunited, divided, and separate. These words convey the opposite meaning of being united or joined together. Use them to describe the state of a country, political party, company, organization, community, or group of people.