What is the antonym of “immemorable”?
The antonyms of immemorable are memorable, remarkable, and extraordinary. These words describe something that is worth remembering or stands out in some way.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Worth remembering or easily remembered, especially because of being special or unusual.
The trip to Paris was memorable because we saw the Eiffel Tower and ate delicious croissants.
Worthy of attention or notice; strikingly unusual or extraordinary.
Her talent for singing was remarkable and left everyone in awe.
Very unusual or remarkable; beyond what is ordinary or normal.
The view from the top of the mountain was extraordinary and took our breath away.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Memorable describes something that is worth remembering or easily remembered.
- 2Remarkable describes something that is worthy of attention or notice.
- 3Extraordinary describes something that is very unusual or remarkable, beyond what is ordinary or normal.
Good things to know
- 1Enhance Writing: Use these antonyms to make your writing more descriptive and engaging.
- 2Enrich Vocabulary: Incorporate these antonyms into your vocabulary to express yourself more effectively.
- 3Improve Memory: Use these antonyms to help you remember important events or experiences.
The antonyms of immemorable describe something that is worth remembering or stands out in some way. Memorable is easily remembered, remarkable is worthy of attention, and extraordinary is beyond what is ordinary. Use these words to enhance your writing, enrich your vocabulary, and improve your memory.