Definitions and Examples of fashionable, trendy, stylish
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Conforming to the current style or fashion.
She always wears the latest clothes and accessories, making her look very fashionable.
Following the latest trends or fashions.
He likes to keep up with the latest technology and gadgets, making him very trendy.
Having elegance or taste or refinement in manners or dress.
She has a great sense of fashion and always looks stylish no matter what she wears.
Key Differences: fashionable vs trendy vs stylish
- 1Fashionable refers to something that conforms to the current style or fashion.
- 2Trendy refers to something that follows the latest trends or fashions.
- 3Stylish refers to something that has elegance, taste, or refinement in manners or dress.
Effective Usage of fashionable, trendy, stylish
- 1Fashion: Use these antonyms to describe clothing and accessories.
- 2Lifestyle: Use these antonyms to describe people's interests and hobbies.
- 3Marketing: Use these antonyms to promote products and services that are fashionable, trendy, or stylish.
The antonyms of immodish are fashionable, trendy, and stylish. These words describe something that is currently popular or in fashion. Use these words to describe clothing, accessories, people's interests and hobbies, and to promote fashionable, trendy, or stylish products and services.