What is the antonym of “impassively”?
The antonyms of impassively are passionately, emotionally, and feelingly. The antonyms passionately, emotionally, and feelingly convey a strong emotional state. It implies a display of intense feelings, emotions, or passion.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
With intense emotion or strong feeling.
She spoke passionately about her love for music.
In a way that relates to feelings or emotions.
He reacted emotionally to the news of his friend's death.
In a way that shows deep feeling or sensitivity.
She expressed her condolences feelingly to the bereaved family.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Passionately describes an intense display of emotion or strong feeling.
- 2Emotionally relates to feelings or emotions.
- 3Feelingly shows deep feeling or sensitivity.
Good things to know
- 1Express Emotions: Use passionately, emotionally, and feelingly to express emotions effectively.
- 2Enrich Writing: Utilize these antonyms in writing to create vivid descriptions and engaging narratives.
- 3Enhance Public Speaking: Incorporate antonyms in speeches to captivate the audience and convey your message effectively.
The antonyms have distinct nuances: Passionately conveys an intense display of emotion, emotionally relates to feelings or emotions, and feelingly shows deep feeling or sensitivity. Use these words to express emotions effectively, enrich writing, and enhance public speaking by captivating the audience and conveying your message effectively.