Definitions and Examples of expertly, skillfully
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
In a highly skilled or knowledgeable manner; with expertise.
She expertly navigated through the busy streets of the city, avoiding traffic and reaching her destination on time.
With great skill or proficiency; adeptly.
The chef skillfully prepared the meal, using a variety of techniques to enhance the flavors and textures.
Key Differences: expertly vs skillfully
- 1Expertly implies a high level of knowledge and experience in a particular field or activity.
- 2Skillfully suggests a high level of proficiency and dexterity in performing a task or activity.
Effective Usage of expertly, skillfully
- 1Job Interviews: Use these antonyms to describe your skills and experience in a job interview.
- 2Writing: Incorporate these antonyms in your writing to convey a character's level of expertise or proficiency.
- 3Sports: Use these antonyms to describe an athlete's performance or a team's strategy.
The antonyms expertly and skillfully convey a high level of proficiency or competence in performing a task or activity. Expertly implies a high level of knowledge and experience, while skillfully suggests a high level of proficiency and dexterity. Use these antonyms in job interviews, writing, and sports to convey expertise and proficiency.