What is the antonym of “indisposedness”?
The antonyms of indisposedness are wellness, eagerness, and willingness. These words convey a positive or affirmative state of being, implying good health, enthusiasm, and readiness.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
The state of being in good physical and mental health.
She practices yoga and meditation regularly to maintain her wellness.
A strong desire or enthusiasm to do something.
The children showed great eagerness to learn new things and explore the world around them.
The quality of being prepared to do something; readiness to act or cooperate.
Her willingness to help others and contribute to society has earned her respect and admiration.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Wellness refers to a state of good physical and mental health.
- 2Eagerness implies a strong desire or enthusiasm to do something.
- 3Willingness denotes a readiness to act or cooperate.
Good things to know
- 1Health and Fitness: Use wellness to describe a healthy lifestyle and positive well-being.
- 2Motivation and Enthusiasm: Use eagerness to express excitement and interest in doing something.
- 3Cooperation and Readiness: Use willingness to show a positive attitude towards taking action and working with others.
The antonyms of indisposedness convey positive states of being: wellness refers to good health, eagerness implies enthusiasm, and willingness denotes readiness to act or cooperate. Use these words to describe a healthy lifestyle, express motivation and enthusiasm, and show a positive attitude towards taking action and working with others.