The Opposite(Antonym) of “injurious”
The antonyms of injurious are beneficial, helpful, and advantageous. The antonyms beneficial, helpful, and advantageous convey a positive or helpful meaning. It implies something that is good, useful, or advantageous.
Definitions and Examples of beneficial, helpful, advantageous
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Producing good effects; favorable or advantageous.
Eating fruits and vegetables is beneficial for your health.
Giving or ready to give help; useful.
The teacher's feedback was helpful in improving the student's writing skills.
Involving or creating favorable circumstances that increase the chances of success or effectiveness.
Having a good network is advantageous when looking for a job.
Key Differences: beneficial vs helpful vs advantageous
- 1Beneficial refers to something that produces good effects or is favorable.
- 2Helpful refers to something that gives or is ready to give help.
- 3Advantageous refers to something that creates favorable circumstances that increase the chances of success or effectiveness.
Effective Usage of beneficial, helpful, advantageous
- 1Enhance Communication: Use beneficial, helpful, and advantageous to express positive outcomes effectively.
- 2Show Gratitude: Incorporate antonyms in conversations to show appreciation.
- 3Enrich Writing: Utilize these antonyms in narratives to create positive and uplifting stories.
The antonyms have distinct nuances: Beneficial refers to something that produces good effects, helpful refers to something that gives help, and advantageous refers to something that creates favorable circumstances. Use these words to enhance communication, show gratitude in conversations, and enrich writing by creating positive and uplifting stories.