What is the antonym of “intarissable”?
The antonym of intarissable is exhaustible, tiring, and fatigable. The antonyms exhaustible, tiring, and fatigable convey a sense of limited energy or resources. It implies that something can be depleted or worn out.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Capable of being used up or consumed entirely.
Fossil fuels are exhaustible resources that will eventually run out.
Causing fatigue or weariness; requiring effort or exertion.
Running a marathon can be tiring and exhausting.
Capable of becoming tired or fatigued.
After a long day at work, he felt fatigable and wanted to rest.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Exhaustible refers to something that can be used up or consumed entirely.
- 2Tiring describes something that requires effort or exertion and can cause fatigue.
- 3Fatigable describes something that is capable of becoming tired or fatigued.
Good things to know
- 1Energy Resources: Use intarissable and exhaustible to describe energy resources.
- 2Physical Activities: Use intarissable and tiring to describe physical activities.
- 3Personal Traits: Use intarissable and fatigable to describe personal traits and characteristics.