What is the antonym of “joggle”?
The antonyms of joggle are steady and fix. The antonym steady implies a stable or unchanging state, while fix means to make something immovable or permanent.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Firmly fixed, supported, or balanced; not likely to move, shake, or waver.
He kept his hand steady as he wrote his name on the document.
To make something immovable or permanent; to repair or mend something.
He used glue to fix the broken vase.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Steady refers to a state of being firmly fixed or balanced, while joggle means to shake or move slightly.
- 2Fix means to make something immovable or permanent, while joggle implies movement or shaking.
Good things to know
- 1Enhance Vocabulary: Use steady and fix to expand your vocabulary and communicate more effectively.
- 2Improve Writing: Incorporate these antonyms in your writing to add variety and clarity.
- 3Enrich Learning: Teach these antonyms to others to help them improve their English language skills.
The antonyms of joggle are steady and fix. Use steady to describe a stable or unchanging state and fix to mean making something immovable or permanent. These words can help you enhance your vocabulary, improve your writing, and enrich your learning experience.