What is the antonym of “junks”?
The antonyms of junks are valuables and treasures. The antonyms valuables and treasures convey a positive or valuable meaning. It implies something that is precious, important, or highly valued.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Items that are considered precious, important, or highly valued.
She kept her valuables in a safe deposit box at the bank.
Something that is highly valued, cherished, or admired.
The museum displayed a collection of ancient treasures from different civilizations.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Valuables refer to items that are considered precious or important, such as jewelry, money, or documents.
- 2Treasures refer to something that is highly valued, cherished, or admired, such as artwork, antiques, or historical artifacts.
Good things to know
- 1Enhance Vocabulary: Use valuables and treasures to expand your vocabulary and express yourself more precisely.
- 2Discuss Possessions: Use these antonyms to talk about your possessions or things that you value.
- 3Describe Objects: Use these antonyms to describe objects in detail, such as their appearance, history, or significance.
The antonyms have distinct nuances: Valuables refer to items that are considered precious or important, while treasures refer to something that is highly valued, cherished, or admired. Use these words to enhance your vocabulary, discuss possessions, and describe objects in detail.