What is the antonym of “konseal”?
The antonyms of konseal are reveal, expose, and uncover. These words convey the opposite meaning of konseal which is to keep something hidden or secret.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
To make known something that was previously hidden or unknown.
The detective finally managed to reveal the identity of the murderer.
To uncover or make visible something that was previously hidden or covered.
The journalist's investigation exposed corruption in the government.
To remove a cover or layer from something, revealing what is underneath.
The archaeologists were excited to uncover ancient artifacts at the dig site.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Reveal implies making something known that was previously hidden or secret.
- 2Expose implies revealing something negative or harmful that was previously hidden or covered up.
- 3Uncover implies removing a cover or layer to reveal something that was previously hidden or buried.
Good things to know
- 1Communication: Use these antonyms to express the opposite meaning of konseal and to clarify your message.
- 2Writing: Incorporate these antonyms in your writing to add variety and depth to your vocabulary.
- 3Reading: Recognize these antonyms when reading to improve your understanding of the text.
The antonyms of konseal are reveal, expose, and uncover. Use reveal to make something known, expose to reveal something negative, and uncover to reveal something hidden. These antonyms can be used in communication, writing, and reading to improve your vocabulary and understanding.