What is the antonym of “laborless”?
The antonyms of laborless are difficult, challenging, and arduous. These words convey the opposite meaning of laborless, which means requiring little or no effort.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Requiring much effort or skill to accomplish; not easy.
The math problem was so difficult that even the teacher struggled to solve it.
Requiring one's best effort or abilities to succeed; stimulating or thought-provoking.
The puzzle game was challenging but also fun and rewarding.
Involving strenuous effort or difficulty; tiring or exhausting.
Climbing a mountain is an arduous task that requires physical and mental endurance.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Difficult implies that a task requires much effort or skill to accomplish.
- 2Challenging suggests that a task requires one's best effort or abilities to succeed.
- 3Arduous conveys that a task is tiring or exhausting, involving strenuous effort or difficulty.
Good things to know
- 1Enhance Vocabulary: Use these antonyms to expand your vocabulary and express yourself more accurately.
- 2Describe Tasks: Use these words to describe tasks or activities that require different levels of effort or difficulty.
- 3Compare and Contrast: Use these antonyms to compare and contrast different types of tasks or activities.
The antonyms of laborless are difficult, challenging, and arduous. These words convey different levels of effort or difficulty required for a task. Use them to enhance your vocabulary, describe tasks, and compare and contrast different types of activities.