What is the antonym of “lashless”?
The antonyms of lashless are with lashes and with eyelashes. These antonyms describe the presence of eyelashes, which are small hairs that grow on the edge of the eyelid.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Her eyes looked beautiful with long, thick lashes.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1With lashes and with eyelashes are synonyms that describe the presence of eyelashes.
- 2The word lashless describes the absence of eyelashes.
Good things to know
- 1Beauty and Fashion: Use these antonyms to describe eye makeup and beauty products.
- 2Biology and Anatomy: Incorporate these antonyms in discussions about the human eye and its anatomy.
- 3Animal Characteristics: Use these antonyms to describe the physical features of animals, such as cats and dogs, that have eyelashes.