What is the antonym of “liasing”?
The antonyms of liasing are disagree, disconnect, and isolate. These words convey the opposite meaning of liasing, which is to communicate or work together with others in a coordinated way.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
To have a different opinion or belief from someone else; to not be in agreement.
We disagree on the best way to solve this problem.
To break the connection or communication between two or more things or people.
The power outage disconnected our internet connection.
To separate or set apart from others; to be alone or lonely.
He felt isolated from his friends after moving to a new city.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Disagree implies a difference of opinion or belief, while liasing involves working together despite differences.
- 2Disconnect refers to breaking a connection or communication, while liasing involves establishing and maintaining connections.
- 3Isolate means to be alone or separated from others, while liasing involves collaborating and communicating with others.
Good things to know
- 1Business Communication: Use liasing to describe working together with others to achieve a common goal.
- 2Conflict Resolution: Use disagree to express a difference of opinion and work towards a resolution.
- 3Technology: Use disconnect to describe a loss of connection between devices or networks.
- 4Emotions: Use isolate to describe feeling alone or separated from others.